Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

HTTP Nested Flows - SharePoint

Hi there,

I recently read the walkthrough on how to build nested flows with the HTTP action and I've ran into some troubles. 

Basically, I'm trying to use the scenario in the walkthrough to pass values from SharePoint. Everything was going smooth until I started the When a HTTP request is received trigger, I'm not sure what to use for my JSON Schema, and trying the sample payload button does nothing.

I'll list my two flows below. Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Cheers

ParentParentChildChild

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

I think the bit you are missing in your second flow is the use sampel payload link. click on that and then paste the json that you are sending into the dialogue. This will generate the schema for you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

HI @rapidjuice,

Are both these triggers in 1 flow?

It is not possible to have 2 triggers in 1 flow. You will have to create 2 flows.

Highlighted

Hi @Pieter_Veenstra,

No, the two pictures are two different flows.

Ideally I am hoping to pass the values from the first Flow into the second one, however I'm unsure of how to do so! Hope I'm making sense.

Cheers

Highlighted

I think the bit you are missing in your second flow is the use sampel payload link. click on that and then paste the json that you are sending into the dialogue. This will generate the schema for you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks a lot @Pieter_Veenstra that's what I was missing!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,127)