Does anyone know why this HTTP request is not clearing my SharePoint list person field?
I am guessing the space in my list title is causing an issue. I have tried every combination to resolve and I am still getting this 400 error message...
"An entry without a type name was found, but no expected type was specified. To allow entries without type information, the expected type must also be specified when the model is specified.
Any help would be grand.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Ok I managed to replicate the error.
Your list name is called Build Projects so in your http body you need _x0020_ for the spaces.
Try the below
I have made a tutorial video about this.
Let me know how it goes.
I had the _x0020_ already but spotted the two underscores before metadata which now is giving me a new error perhaps relating to the Send_x0020_toId field.
An unexpected 'PrimitiveValue' node was found when reading from the JSON reader. A 'StartObject' node was expected.
Without looking to SharePoint field schema names its difficult give you an exact answer. I have demonstrated in that video and tested it.
Since it holds multiple values you need to set with results:
Try the below
Will also do a video later for this.
So many events happening this month - don't miss out!
Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.
Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.