cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pinja
Helper I
Helper I

Has the "When a record is selected" trigger been replaced with something or renamed?

I'd like to trigger a flow from a model driven power app, and use a row that the user has chosen as input. I found a "When a record is selected" trigger by Googling, which seems like it would work perfectly for what I'm doing, but can't seem to find it through the Flow UI.

EDIT: Idk if the "UI flow" label is an accurate but seemed like the best match.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rahber
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Its in the legacy action for Dataverse (the one with grey icon) 

1.PNG

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,
Rahber

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Rahber
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Its in the legacy action for Dataverse (the one with grey icon) 

1.PNG

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,
Rahber

Thank you!! I spent hours trying to figure out something and none of the things I tried showed on the power app side even though they by all means should've, this worked 🙂

Since Dataverse (Legacy) is deprecated, will Microsoft please confirm we should keep using this? Is there no replacement with the new Dataverse connector?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,701)