cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klitscher
Frequent Visitor

Have members of team approve flow

I am trying to build an approval flow in PowerAutomate where students submit a request through a form to have a campfire on campus and any member of my Team is able to approve or deny.  Rather than manually update in the flow every time my staff changes, is there a way to either 1) assign the approval to the team directly, or 2) pull a list of team members and parse them into the approver field?  I'm not sure if I'm asking the question correctly, but I'd like to automate as much of this as possible. Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
klitscher
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your help - I did have that selected, but was running into problems getting the actual list of members of my team to send the approval to.  However, I have figured it out and will post the solution below in case someone else gets as stuck as I was:

klitscher_0-1664376981217.png

klitscher_1-1664377013957.png

klitscher_2-1664377054985.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Shuvam-rpa
Super User
Super User

@klitscher you can change the approval type to first to respond  and put all staff members in Assigned to field, So it send approval request to all staff members and any who is available that time can approve or reject the request.

check the below screenshot for your reference

Shuvamrpa_4-1664339299313.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

klitscher
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your help - I did have that selected, but was running into problems getting the actual list of members of my team to send the approval to.  However, I have figured it out and will post the solution below in case someone else gets as stuck as I was:

klitscher_0-1664376981217.png

klitscher_1-1664377013957.png

klitscher_2-1664377054985.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,682)