cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dcao

Having unauthorized issue when adding a Wunderlist task

I tried to add a new task to a predefined list in wunderlist with a button but always hit the {"unauthorized":true} error. I checked my connections and wunderlist is there. 

Anyone can help me with this? Really appreciate it!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brad_Groux
Community Champion
Community Champion

The Wunderlist connector does have a Create a task action, so you should be able to do this. Are you using a Get list action before the Create a task action? If not, you may want to try adding that step first. 

If you still can't get it to work, refreshing the connector's authentication properties may help. Periodically you may need to refresh a connector, especially if you have recently updated account settings, including changing ones password. In the Wunderlist connector in Data -> Connections menu within Flow, you can click the elipses ... Connections.png

... and select either Switch account which will allow you to re-enter your account's login details, or Delete and then re-add the connector. RefreshConnectorCredentials.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Brad_Groux
Community Champion
Community Champion

The Wunderlist connector does have a Create a task action, so you should be able to do this. Are you using a Get list action before the Create a task action? If not, you may want to try adding that step first. 

If you still can't get it to work, refreshing the connector's authentication properties may help. Periodically you may need to refresh a connector, especially if you have recently updated account settings, including changing ones password. In the Wunderlist connector in Data -> Connections menu within Flow, you can click the elipses ... Connections.png

... and select either Switch account which will allow you to re-enter your account's login details, or Delete and then re-add the connector. RefreshConnectorCredentials.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dcao ,

As @Brad_Groux mentioned, please try to update or recreate Wunderlist connection.

You could also try to clean up browser's cache or use a different browser.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks, that works well! Mostly I think wunderlist use the list Id as an input, but it is not very clear what the ID is for certain task (sometimes the task name will show in the scroll down menu, sometimes it will not). Trying to insert a "Get List ID" will help that, at least from the return, you will know the ID of a task.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (4,722)