cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trsconsulting

Help Creating Flow: Form > Dynamics: Attract

Hello, 

I need assistance creating a flow, here are the steps:

Form is filled out > ALL response details get sent to Dynamics for Talent: Attract : Talent Pools

Currently I am only able to get the flow to create a new talent pool based off the first and last name:

Flow.PNG

When I attempt to apply to each, there are no options to insert an output from a previous step. 

I would like the talent pool name to be the first and last name. Then have all the form questions and responses in the talent pool.

3 REPLIES 3
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @trsconsulting,

The trigger will perform once someone submits the Form survey. And once it is triggered, it will only get one response of the Form.

If you want to get all the form questions and responses in the talent pool, I am afraid it is impossible.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-litu-msft 

Can you recommend an app within Dynamics 365 that would accomplish what I'm trying to get done?

Hi @trsconsulting,

I am not familiar with Dynamic 365, so I couldn't recommend you any App suit your requirement. You could go to Dynamic community to ask for help:

https://community.dynamics.com/

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (3,349)