cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Help Needed - Save an edited email attachment to a SharePoint Online document library

Hello, 

I am working on a Flow that sends an Excel file as an attachment to an employee.  The employee is to open the attachment, completed designated columns, and then save the file and return the edited file.  I have the Flow created to email the file to the employee, but is there a way for the edited file to be saved to a document library once the employee edits and saves?

Right now, the employee would save the file to his or her computer, edit the file, and then email me the edited file. 

Thanks in advance for the help!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Help Needed - Save an edited email attachment to a SharePoint Online document library

Hi @ahyde,

When the employee send the email to you with the edited file,you could create a flow to save the email attachment to sharepoint library as below:

Capture.PNG

When a new email with attachment arrives,the flow would run successfully as below:

Capture.PNG

Please let me know if your problem could be solved.

Best regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,692)