cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Help Please! Need 2 Flows

Hello Power Community, I need help creating 2 different flows specifically for OneDrive for Business. The flows are as follows:

Flow1

When a new folder is created or modified in a specified folder,.... a copy of the folder that was created or modified and its contents.... is made in another specified folder. So in essence, when someone creates a folder, a copy is created in another folder, and its contents synced

*Note: Not a file, a folder.

Flow2

Automate Backup OneDrive for Business to Dropbox and sync. I would like for Dropbox to be the backup for OneDrive for Business

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Flow 1 - The SharePoint Online Flow Connector has a When a file is created or modified in a folder trigger, and the Copy Folder action. Also, if you want to perform tasks at the Folder level, you can utilize the SharePoint API:

Flow 2 - There is a template for this exact scenario: 

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Flow 1 - The SharePoint Online Flow Connector has a When a file is created or modified in a folder trigger, and the Copy Folder action. Also, if you want to perform tasks at the Folder level, you can utilize the SharePoint API:

Flow 2 - There is a template for this exact scenario: 

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SKALS ,

As far as I know, the action in OneDrive for Business cannot monitor whether the content in the specified Folder has changed and copy the entire folder.

I'm afraid there is no suitable way to fulfill your needs at present.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Flow 2: the template that is available is for OneDrive only, not OneDrive for Business  😣

As far as Flow1, i would need to try it out and report back. Thanks for the reply though.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,203)