cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KateDCM

Help: Update SharePoint page content using flow

In SharePoint, I have a list of "courses" with associated information. 

I have a library of pages. 

I want to set up a Flow so that when you create a page and select the "course" in the list (using a lookup column), a flow triggers. 

That Flow would pull content from the list to update the page. 

I've set it up so that it pulls across some information, but I can't update the main page content. 

Is there a way to do this? 

2 REPLIES 2
faustocapellanj
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @KateDCM,

What kind of content will be displayed on the page you need updated through Flow? Also, do you already have a page showing how you select the "course" from the Lookup column? If you can provide the information, this will allow me to try to create your scenario as close as how you want it.

Regards,

Fausto Capellan, Jr

Fausto Capellan, Jr
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Did my response help? Please give it a thumbs up!
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KateDCM,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow’s configuration?

Do you want to update page content of Site Pages folder which is a Page library within Microsoft Flow?

Updating page content of Page library is not supported in Microsoft Flow, if you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,220)