cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help for reading out information

Hello Community,

i 've been working on this flow where i do send two concatenated strings (responsible team, feedback) from powerapps to my flow and then i want to send an email to the responsible teammanager.So far i do receive those informations in flow but i can't figure out how i can read out the output from the compose action and then to paste it in to my switch and my email body. Anyone can help me out?

flowfeedback.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

That is because you are inputting the "FID" variable into your compose action. And this action was configured as follows:
Value: {"fb":<yourexpression>
"team":<yourexpression>}

What variable is it actually? An array because it is in a loop, or just text? 

Can't you use two seperate variables "fb" and "team" where you input this information? And just use this variable to reference it. 

If you'd like to stick to your current variable you could include a "Parse JSON" action and input the below to generate a scheme. 

{"fb":"Hallo alle zusammen","team":"Finance"}

It will create two seperate outcomes that you can use in the actions below it.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it is an array see picture below. I also have tried to seperate those variables but failed. So i could need some help with this 🙂

Best regards

domates

stringflow.png

4 REPLIES 4
Glenda
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Hi domates,

If you click on the "Choose a value" field a menu should appear here you can select the "Output" of the compose action. Don't you receive the menu or can't you find the output in it? 

Best regards, 

Glenda

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, but if i use the output it look's like this 

That is because you are inputting the "FID" variable into your compose action. And this action was configured as follows:
Value: {"fb":<yourexpression>
"team":<yourexpression>}

What variable is it actually? An array because it is in a loop, or just text? 

Can't you use two seperate variables "fb" and "team" where you input this information? And just use this variable to reference it. 

If you'd like to stick to your current variable you could include a "Parse JSON" action and input the below to generate a scheme. 

{"fb":"Hallo alle zusammen","team":"Finance"}

It will create two seperate outcomes that you can use in the actions below it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it is an array see picture below. I also have tried to seperate those variables but failed. So i could need some help with this 🙂

Best regards

domates

stringflow.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (72,136)