cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ram_ESP
Helper II
Helper II

Help in new flow

Hi Team, I have created a flow in such a way that "When a new email arrives to a shared mailbox" and if recipient is TO or CC & if attachment is true; then it will create a file in the document library for each attachments. It is working as expected. However, I noticed that if the same filename for the attachment is used by the sender then the second time email attachment is replaced and old attachment is not there.

Example: If my sender use filename as 'Test1' during the first email then attachment will go to my document library. The same or different sender use the same filename as 'Test1' then the latest one is getting attached to document library and old one is not available.

I wanted to keep both the copies of those attachments. Is there a way to create a rule for keeping duplicates with different name adding prefix or suffix to the file name?

Thanks,
Ram

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,147)