cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zmansuri
Super User
Super User

Help me set this custom connector please

I am trying to set up custom connector for Zoho CRM that used oAuth 2. For some reason i can't get it to work because something related to refresh token and query parameters in custom connector. I am attaching a link to the community post where 2 people have done it by making 2 custom connector one for authentication and other for making API calls using the access token received from first connector. I can't wrap my head around it. 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/OAuth-token-not-refreshing-Custom-Connect...

I can do it in Postman. I can get the refresh token manually. But, how to create a custom connector that will fetch the access token based on that refresh token?

Just in case i am attaching the documentation link of the API that i am trying to create custom connector for:

https://www.zoho.com/crm/developer/docs/api/v2/oauth-overview.html

Any help appreciated

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
BenBlum
Regular Visitor

Hello - 
First step is to get your custom auth connector working then you can use that to "feed" the access token to your custom connector that  will interact with the Zoho CRM api.

The custom auth connector just has one get action to retrieve the token .

Here is the swagger def you should be able to past this into your connector using the swagger editor option and then just change the values related to your api login. Once you have that wokring and you can test it and get an access key back you would just add this as an initial step in your flow, store the value in a variable and pass it to your other custom connector for all subsequent api calls.

swagger: '2.0'
info: {title: Zoho Auth, description: '', version: '1.0'}
host: accounts.zoho.com
basePath: /oauth/v2/
schemes: [https]
consumes: []
produces: []
paths:
  /token:
        default:
          description: default
          schema:
            type: object
            properties:
              access_token: {type: string, description: access_token}
              api_domain: {type: string, description: api_domain}
              token_type: {type: string, description: token_type}
              expires_in: {type: integer, format: int32, description: expires_in}
      summary: Get Access Token
      operationId: GetAccessToken
      parameters:
      - {name: refresh_token, in: query, required: true, type: string, default: 1000.dsfsdfsfdsfdsdfsf.}
      - {name: client_id, in: query, required: true, type: string, default: 1000.sfsdfgg45g524wrevgr}
      - {name: client_secret, in: query, required: true, type: string, default: 234trewfggfverwg25gg4bhsa}
      - {name: redirect_uri, in: query, required: false, type: string}
      - {name: grant_type, in: query, required: true, type: string, default: refresh_token}
definitions: {}
parameters: {}
responses: {}
securityDefinitions: {}
security: []
tags: []

It

Thank you for the reply. I was able to make connector from your post. It is successfully getting access token. The problem is when i want to use that access token in the different connector that makes the api calls. But, header is not overriding. 

q3.jpgq2.jpgq1.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (2,823)