cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Help with statement (condition = Image uploaded or not?)

Hello,

I need help to write a condition. I'm using Microsoft Forms to make an automated helpdesk. The only thing is, if an image is uploaded, then the "yes" statement should be issued. If not, then the "no" statement. I can't make this work. Any help with be much appreciated!

helpwiththis.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @medflow ,

The screenshot below would work when no file is attached:

1.png

Best regards,

Alice   

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @medflow ,

You could refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

1.png

The length expression in the Condition as below:

length(body('Filter_array'))

You could refer to link below for the parse JSON part:

https://www.bythedevs.com/post/working-with-files-on-ms-forms-group-form-in-ms-power-automate

Best regards,

Alice   

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello @v-alzhan-msft 

Thanks for helping will this also work when no image is attached in the Microsoft Form?

Will the Flow be continued even without image?

Because users have to fill in the Form, with or without a screenshot, and then click on the send button. 

Hi @medflow ,

The screenshot below would work when no file is attached:

1.png

Best regards,

Alice   

View solution in original post

Thanks @v-alzhan-msft this was the solution, now we have another little problem.

I have created the flow just like your picture:

request.PNG

The problem is: "voorwaarde" and "voorwaarde 2" are both choices users can made in Microsoft Forms. If a user chose "Glims", the left flow will trigger. If a user chose "overige" the right will trigger. Now both are triggered because there is nothing at "if no". How can I stop the flow and only trigger the good flow?

If this little problem is solved, then I can finally move on.

Thanks in advance!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,032)