cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fer_Santello

How can I get the ID of the Column I need?

So currently I have this dynamic flow where it dynamically chooses which Excel file (and table) in my Sharepoint It'll add lines to. But I'm stuck because now instead of adding lines to a table, I have to edit lines. And to select which line I'll edit, I have the input the ID of the column that will contain the Key value.

Does anyone know how to retrieve the ID of one Excel Table Column?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fer_Santello

Hey everyone, thanks for reading. For anyone wondering, turns out I don't need the ID of the column, I can manually input the Comlumn name as a String and it'll work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Fer_Santello

Hey everyone, thanks for reading. For anyone wondering, turns out I don't need the ID of the column, I can manually input the Comlumn name as a String and it'll work.

View solution in original post

Hi,

Thanks for your follow up post! I am glad that you were able to get this resolved. Hopefully this will prove useful for future communities users.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,507)