cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Segw78
Regular Visitor

How can a user assign 1 of 4 variables to addresses gathered at input stage part way through a flow?

I'm building a flow to set up new customers, which essentially is triggered by a form, takes the data and populates a excel file on sharepoint and then goes through various departments for approval with some loops to correct data etc. Each form response has a unique ID which is the line identifier on the excel document.

The problem I have is that any new customer can have 1 to 6 different shipped to addresses (which I have captured via the form), and I want to be able to get a department part way through the flow to be able to assign a manufacturing plants to each address (there are 4 options for manufacturing plant).

Any ideas on how I can do this within the flow, any help would be much appreciated as i'm currently stumped?

1 REPLY 1
Segw78
Regular Visitor

Any thoughts or suggestions how this could be handled within the Flow? Currently it looks like it will have to be offline, with a standard approval inside the flow - but this isn't ideal as id like to record the responses for the assigned plants

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,353)