cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VeeLearnMSFT
Helper V
Helper V

How do I Interact with a Drop Down Menu Item on Edge

I cannot figure this out.  I have a series of steps to log into a website using Microsoft Edge.  I get stuck at this point on the website where I have to select a combo box and select the third item on this item list.  Click on UI element in window doesn't work and Select Menu Option in window does not work.  These are items under the UI Automation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

VeeLearnMSFT_0-1641048639319.png

2 REPLIES 2
leo85
Super User
Super User

Hi @VeeLearnMSFT ,

is this related to Power Automate? To me this looks more like a Power Apps Portal question. If this is the case, you should probably ask your question in the Portal forum (https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Portals/bd-p/PowerAppsPortals).

Regards,

Leo

VeeLearnMSFT
Helper V
Helper V

Yes this is a PowerAutomate Desktop Question.  I am trying to log into a website, enter my username and password and then get to a particular section of the website.  AT this point, in the screenshot, there is a combo box with a drop down.  I want to select the third option but I just dont know how to make PowerAutomate desktop select this option in the dropdown field.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,334)