cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kayaking
Frequent Visitor

How do I add multiple choices to a condition?

Please see attached. When the user selects either choice 1, 2, or 3, I want the condition to be true and continue the workflow. I have tried using commas but that does not work. Please help! Thank you.

https://i.imgur.com/tGmRY0L.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kayaking,

Could you please share more details about the configuration of the Delivery Method column in the list?

I have made a test on my side to create the Delivery Method column in the list as below:

Capture.PNG  

And I have created a flow as below:

Capture.PNG

The expression in the Condition as below:

@or(or(contains(triggerBody()?['Delivery_x0020_Method']?['Value'], 'Choice 1'),contains(triggerBody()?['Delivery_x0020_Method']?['Value'], 'Choice 2')),contains(triggerBody()?['Delivery_x0020_Method']?['Value'], 'Choice 3'))

When an item is created, and the Delivery Method column value contains Choice 1, or contains Choice 2, or contains Choice 3,

The flow would run successfully as below:

Capture.PNG

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kayaking,

Could you please share more details about the configuration of the Delivery Method column in the list?

I have made a test on my side to create the Delivery Method column in the list as below:

Capture.PNG  

And I have created a flow as below:

Capture.PNG

The expression in the Condition as below:

@or(or(contains(triggerBody()?['Delivery_x0020_Method']?['Value'], 'Choice 1'),contains(triggerBody()?['Delivery_x0020_Method']?['Value'], 'Choice 2')),contains(triggerBody()?['Delivery_x0020_Method']?['Value'], 'Choice 3'))

When an item is created, and the Delivery Method column value contains Choice 1, or contains Choice 2, or contains Choice 3,

The flow would run successfully as below:

Capture.PNG

Best regards,

Alice

kayaking
Frequent Visitor

Thanks Alice, this worked great.

Hi everyone.

The 3 Choice work for me

@or(or(contains(triggerBody()?['Delivery_x0020_Method']?['Value'], 'Choice 1'),contains(triggerBody()?['Delivery_x0020_Method'

How do i add a 4th, 5th or 6th choce?

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (3,972)