cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
PMavrich
Level: Powered On

How do I automate the movement of Forms responses from My Forms into an excel spreadsheet in Teams

I am working on having a form completed to launch an engineering project. IN order to get the email responses to the appropriate teams, I have to use flow. Flow required me to move the form into "My Forms". The excel spreadsheet with the Form responses saves to my OneDrive , but I need it to be editable for all engineers, preferably stored in a Teams Folder or at least to a SharePoint folder. I require everything to be automated. How would I go about doing this?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brock

Re: How do I automate the movement of Forms responses from My Forms into an excel spreadsheet in Teams

You can manually enter in the Forms ID to select a Group Form.

Get the Forms ID from the URL of the form (https://forms.office.com/Pages/DesignPage.aspx?origin=officedotcom&Action=Create#FormId=<long-string-of-characters> )

You can take that long-string-of-characters and plug it into the "Forms ID" for the Action "When a new response is submitted"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
brock

Re: How do I automate the movement of Forms responses from My Forms into an excel spreadsheet in Teams

You can manually enter in the Forms ID to select a Group Form.

Get the Forms ID from the URL of the form (https://forms.office.com/Pages/DesignPage.aspx?origin=officedotcom&Action=Create#FormId=<long-string-of-characters> )

You can take that long-string-of-characters and plug it into the "Forms ID" for the Action "When a new response is submitted"

View solution in original post

PMavrich

I wish I would have know that two days ago.  I will use it for future references.  Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 326 members 6,442 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: