cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

How do I automate the movement of Forms responses from My Forms into an excel spreadsheet in Teams

I am working on having a form completed to launch an engineering project. IN order to get the email responses to the appropriate teams, I have to use flow. Flow required me to move the form into "My Forms". The excel spreadsheet with the Form responses saves to my OneDrive , but I need it to be editable for all engineers, preferably stored in a Teams Folder or at least to a SharePoint folder. I require everything to be automated. How would I go about doing this?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: How do I automate the movement of Forms responses from My Forms into an excel spreadsheet in Teams

You can manually enter in the Forms ID to select a Group Form.

Get the Forms ID from the URL of the form (https://forms.office.com/Pages/DesignPage.aspx?origin=officedotcom&Action=Create#FormId=<long-string-of-characters> )

You can take that long-string-of-characters and plug it into the "Forms ID" for the Action "When a new response is submitted"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: How do I automate the movement of Forms responses from My Forms into an excel spreadsheet in Teams

You can manually enter in the Forms ID to select a Group Form.

Get the Forms ID from the URL of the form (https://forms.office.com/Pages/DesignPage.aspx?origin=officedotcom&Action=Create#FormId=<long-string-of-characters> )

You can take that long-string-of-characters and plug it into the "Forms ID" for the Action "When a new response is submitted"

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

I wish I would have know that two days ago.  I will use it for future references.  Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (7,617)