Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
willy30870
Helper I
Helper I

How do I filter data in Flow?

Hello,

When a new file is created in my onedrive folder, I send the data in an excel table :

The name of the file - The folder where is located the file - The date of the day (this step works )excel_sheet.JPG

But in other flow, I would like to get this table and filter the folder 'nom du fichier' but I don't know the value of the folder...filter.JPG

How to filter the data without knowing the term to classify

Any help is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @willy30870 ,

Please refer to link below and let me know if you could achieve your requirements according the link:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Send-automated-email-using-a-spreadsheet...

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
RezaDorrani
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @willy30870 

If using filer you need to define what value for that column you need to filter on 

example

nom du dossier equals to client2

If it's not possible with filter. Would you have another approach to propose ?

I want to get all the raw with the same name in the "nom du dossier" folder...

Hi @willy30870 

You mean you want all the rows with unique values in nom du dossier column

example : you want event1, event2 since these 2 are unqiue?

Yes, I'm not sure but this is that I want (but I don't know the value in folder column, it's my variable): 

EXAMPLE.JPG

Hi @willy30870 

So first you will need the unique names of all your folders

then for each unique folder, you will have to filter the excel rows to get the data specific to that folder

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Ok, but I have 1000 folder...it’s not possible to get this differently?

I can test to build a column with all my folder in excel but can you show me how I can test each folder with my other table ?
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @willy30870 ,

Please refer to link below and let me know if you could achieve your requirements according the link:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Send-automated-email-using-a-spreadsheet...

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,316)