cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gaca1
Frequent Visitor

How do I get the output of get a row? (excel business) into variables

Hi I am able to run the flow, and i get the values i was looking for with the connector "Get a row",

but now I am not able to take the output into variables? they simple dont appear as option in the dynamic content.

I am a beginner in this, any help/ indication will be really appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Gaca1 ,

I suggest you compose the body first : 

outputs('Get_a_row')?['body'] , then see what is coming in the column values like columnname_x0023_ then use it in compose like 

outputs('Get_a_row')?['body/columnname_x0023_'] for each column with respective columnname.

Thanks

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Gaca1
Frequent Visitor

image.pngimage.png

Hi @Gaca1 ,

Output of Get a row shows all columns when I am trying to use in Compose action. likewise it should be visible for you when you try to use them in another action.

Thanks

Hi @ManishJain ,

thanks for your answers, but even if a use compose action, the output of get a row is not being show in the dynamic contect in order to select it 😞

Hi @Gaca1 ,

I suggest you compose the body first : 

outputs('Get_a_row')?['body'] , then see what is coming in the column values like columnname_x0023_ then use it in compose like 

outputs('Get_a_row')?['body/columnname_x0023_'] for each column with respective columnname.

Thanks

@ManishJain thank you so much!

Mine is the same - can see the raw output in the flow history but can't write the output to a Compose or any other action

The output of Get A Row is not available as an input to Compose action

Hi @Gaca1 , did you ever find a solution?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,395)