How do I make the "Mark as read or unread (V2)", and "Move email (V2)" execute even if Create item has failed?
If Create Item fails I don't want "Send an email (V2)" to run. As it is setup right now, that works. However I always want the email to be marked as read and moved.
Your help is appreciated,
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi @dlprentice ,
You can use "Scope" action like try catch finally blocks. Here is a sample image with TRY CATCH blocks. But in your case one more block called finally. ( I mentioned steps below )
1) Add a Scope block and name it as "TRY".
2) Add Create List Item inside TRY Block
3) Add another Scope block and name it as "CATCH"
4) Keep your Send email inside CATCH block
5) Set the CATCH block to run only when it "has failed"
6) Add another Scope block and name it "FINALLY"
7) Add your "Mark as read or unred" and "Move email" in this finally block
8] Set this Finally block to run always ( check all options like is successful, has failed, is skipped, has timed out ).
If I answered your question, please mark this question as answered and if you liked my response, please give a thumbs up .
Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.