cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

How do you change an already existing time format (HH:mm tt) to a different format during a flow?

Hi

I've currently got a MS form that is allowing users to book transport using a date and time (dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm tt) format that is then creating a Sharepoint file.

I then, within the same flow, want to be able to trigger an event in an Outlook calendar.

Now, I can get this to work if I set the MS form input time to 'HH:mm:ss tt' but it looks a bit off to the user filling the form out so I'd prefer to change it in the back end if possible.

I'm led to believe HH:mm tt is not an ISO 8601 format so I haven't had any success with the 'Convert date/time' function within flow.

I have also been reading up on the 'Compose' function but haven't had any success with that either.

Does anyone here have any ideas for a work around to this issue please?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: How do you change an already existing time format (HH:mm tt) to a different format during a flow

Hi @FlowFail,

Could you provide a full screenshot of your Flow configuration? There are also details of the MS form design.

Please provide more information to help you better:

1. What is the time format that users fill in Forms?
  2. In Flow, what kind of format do you need to convert the time submitted by the user?
  3. It is best to be able to provide examples

I look forward to your reply to assist you further.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,343)