cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Morke
Helper II
Helper II

How do you traverse pagination?

I understand you can enable pagination and that the limit of items in the same page is 5000 unless you have a premium license.

How do you loop through pages?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Morke ,

Refer to link below you could all the items would loop in the Apply to each:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/What-is-the-maximum-limit-for-Get-Items-a...

Best regards,

Alice   

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

do you see @Morke  apply to each concurrency?

aply.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
ScottShearer
Super User III
Super User III

@Morke 

I may not be understanding your question correctly.  If you are asking about a SharePoint list, you set pagination on in the settings page for the Get Items action and can set it up to 5000 items (as you know).  To loop through each item, you would use an apply to each loop - see my screen shot below.  Setting concurrency in the loop as shown by @ChristianAbata can speed up your Flow.

image.png

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Morke ,

Do you mean the running of the Apply to each?

In the Apply to each, each loops the execute sequentially by default, turn on the concurrency Control we could customize the degree of parallelism.

Best regards,

Alice   

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi all

What I mean is that if I have something (doesn't matter if it's a SP list or an object) with more than 5000 items, the response gets Paginated and each page gets 5000 items.

The first response of my Get will have the first 5000 items. How do I get to page 2 with Items 5001+?

Hi @Morke ,

Refer to link below you could all the items would loop in the Apply to each:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/What-is-the-maximum-limit-for-Get-Items-a...

Best regards,

Alice   

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (83,202)