cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

How send an approval email with image attached from Sharepoint Online?

Hi!

I can't find how include an attachment in the email approval from sharepoint online. This is because the team of social media needs have an approval in their posts...and all of them have an image added to the normal text.

We only have Sharepoint Online. At this time I make the Flow works only with text, but the apporval team need receive the email with the text and the image - or video - to approve the Item List.

Also I was tried with another ideas...like only send the flow with the URL, or make that the Approvers receive two mails - one of the Sharepoint List with text and another one that cames from the Asset Library with the image....but it doen's works. The last option was enter the values manually, but even the Flow recognize the columns for a Asset Library...the Flow don't run.

Someone could help me to resolve this issue? It is possible make an approval email with image?

Best regards

Nancy Cruz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi nancycruz,

Where are your images being saved? If they are saved in Asset Library, I assume that you could create a flow to send approval email with the URL of the image. Then Approver could click the URL to open the link and check the image.

There is an Image column in the List A, the Hyperlink of the image comes from Asset library. In the Send approval email action, I configure the Body field with the dynamic content “Image2”.

Then when a new item is created, an approval email would be sent with the URL of the image.

4.PNG

But it seem that an email with image in the body is not supported yet, so only the URL of the image can be validated.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi nancycruz,

Where are your images being saved? If they are saved in Asset Library, I assume that you could create a flow to send approval email with the URL of the image. Then Approver could click the URL to open the link and check the image.

There is an Image column in the List A, the Hyperlink of the image comes from Asset library. In the Send approval email action, I configure the Body field with the dynamic content “Image2”.

Then when a new item is created, an approval email would be sent with the URL of the image.

4.PNG

But it seem that an email with image in the body is not supported yet, so only the URL of the image can be validated.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks for your support

Best regards

Nancy Cruz

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,837)