cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavePotts_BritE
Advocate III
Advocate III

How to Handle HTTP 302 Redirects in MS Flow

I'm trying to use MS Flow to extract data from an existing website. To do this I must make two requests:
  1. A request to a login form
  2. A request to retrieve some data

When I fire a HTTP connector to the login form the site responds with a HTTP 302 redirect. This is expected. The Flow fails on receiving the HTTP 302 response and does not proceed to the second request. How can I receive a 302 response and not have my Flow halt with an error?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SCTdan
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Since we can't do anything with HTTP responses, you can set the 'Configure Run after' property on the step following the HTTP connector to 'Has Failed'.  You may want to introduce some additional error checking to handle instances where it actually does fail, but this will let your flow continue past that step.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SCTdan
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Since we can't do anything with HTTP responses, you can set the 'Configure Run after' property on the step following the HTTP connector to 'Has Failed'.  You may want to introduce some additional error checking to handle instances where it actually does fail, but this will let your flow continue past that step.

View solution in original post

hifni
Frequent Visitor

Can you elaborate further with a full screen shot of your solution; This is for better understanding.

THank You,

@SCTdan wrote:

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Microsoft Ignite 768x460.png

Find your focus

Explore the latest tools,training sessions,technical expertise, networking and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,453)