cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hana_Ali_20001
Regular Visitor

How to Make Flow Always Run Rather than Just During Test?

I have a flow that gets triggered whenever an Email is sent with a specific subject. While it works fine when testing, I want to allow this flow to run on the cloud - always check my email and trigger when a specific one arrives, rather than only check when I manually trigger it using the "Test" button. Is there any way to do this?

initial.PNG

I understand that Scheduled Flows are a thing, but I'm not sure how to schedule it like that. Would it just check the email every minute, and then if a wrong email arrives, it closes, and then checks again the next minute? If something arrives in that minute break, wouldn't it go unnoticed?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hana_Ali_20001
Regular Visitor

I actually just realized that the flow always runs, so there are no issues. I wish I knew how to delete questions here

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hana_Ali_20001
Regular Visitor

I actually just realized that the flow always runs, so there are no issues. I wish I knew how to delete questions here

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,178)