cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MS_Sol
Microsoft
Microsoft

How to access properties when using Azure Table Get Entity

I am trying to use an Azure Table in my flow.  I am using get entity supplying the rowID and partition.  It runs successfully, but I cant figure out how to take the ouput and check the value of a particularly property of that entity.  

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MS_Sol,

Do you want to use a Condition to check the value of a particularly property of the entity?

Which property do you want to check?

Do the outputs include the one that you want to check?

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes thats exactly what I want, to check the value of a property of the entity.  The property name is "Hydrate" and is a sting which is either true or false.  The output should include it though as you can see in the flow the output doesnt have a list of properties or anything, it just has "The entity Entity data" so I was guessing its in that, but there is no indication how to get at a particular column

Yes thats exactly what I want, to check the value of a property of the entity.  The property name is "Hydrate" and is a sting which is either true or false.  The output should include it though as you can see in the flow the output doesnt have a list of properties or anything, it just has "The entity Entity data" so I was guessing its in that, but there is no indication how to get at a particular column

I have a similar problem. I am trying to retrieve a record using Column, columnname . However output gives Unique Identifier for tracking the request. Any idea , how can we pull the data in that column?  I am using GetEntity.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (31,409)