Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

How to add auto convert small letter to big letter in power-apps edit data card

Hi, 

Can some help how to auto convert small to big letter in edit data card on power-apps please...

Thanks

Sunil

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: How to add auto convert small letter to big letter in power-apps edit data card

@sunilkumar add a label into the card and in the text function enter Upper(whatever the data field is called.Text). So in my example below the card is called dcTitle, the data field is called dataTitle so the Text function is Upper(dataTitle.Text). To convert to all lower case user Lower, to convert to Proper case use Properhttps://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/functions/function-lower-upper-proper 

3-Upper.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Re: How to add auto convert small letter to big letter in power-apps edit data card

@RobElliott,

Since, form data card importing from SP list and it;s define default value which can't able to modifies.

Can you please suggest how to do ..

UPPER Letter.png

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

If you want to change the properties you need to have unlocked the card first:
4-Unlock.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Since, there is no Text option on main, so i have selected HintText and applied the UPPER(Datacardvalue13.Text).

but still it;s updating lower case value only instead of converting lower to upper letter.

UPPER Letter.png

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

HintText and Text are not the same thing. Instead of a label in your data card you can add a text input field and set its default to Upper(dataCardValue13.Text). Then you could set the visible property of dataCardValue13 to false so you only display the new text input control with the upper case characters.

Rob
Los Gallardos

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sunilkumar ,

Please consider submitting your question in the PowerApps forum for a more detailed answer:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Community/ct-p/PowerApps1

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

@ I have created a flow for SharePoint list, in this list there will be 2 users team action.

Below two flow which i have used to create the flow..

A.When an item is created (Team A New request submission items mail to Team B).

B.When an item is created or modified SharePoint (Team B Modified existing request update mail to Team A)

Issues:

Flow A is working fine, but Flow B without modifying existing items sending mail along with Flow A.

Requirement:

1. when requester submit the New request email should send to concern team.

2. When the other team modified the existing items email should send to requester after each modified and submitted only.

it can modified today 1 time, after month 1 time, so on...

Can some help me how to fix this issues please.

PictureMail.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,415)