cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimmart
Helper I
Helper I

How to automatically send documents on a Sales Order via PowerAutomate?

Hi Guys,

We have a documents area in our Dynamics 365 environment where documents are uploaded and seems to be stored on Sharepoint, Is it possible to automatically pull up all those files\attachments via Powerautomate and then send it? How can i get that done?

Havent done anything as complicated as this hence no idea how to get it done.

jimmart_0-1611251537613.png

4 REPLIES 4
Serbay
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi,

You mentioned files are stored in SharePoint. Why can't you just get the files from the stored location and send them as an attachment in an email?

Please, correct me if I misunderstand the issue

Regards,

Serbay

Hi @Serbay 

Well some people are requesting it so that they dont have to actually manually do it, instead a tickbox can just be clicked and the attached documents on the salesorder could be sent as an attachment along with a pre-created email already. Do you have any idea how to do this?

Serbay
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi,
If your files stored in SharePoint you can use this flow to get them when they are added and send them attached in an email. Hope this approach solves your issue. 

Regards,

Serbay_1-1611511887071.png
Serbay_2-1611511913247.png

Hi @Serbay 

Thanks for your response. I cant really use the trigger that you are using since the trigger I am hoping to use is a certain field in Dynamics 365 where if it is set to Yes the documents on Sharepoint which is related to the said record can be then inserted to an email. I cant figure out how to make a flow that does show the location of the Sharepoint file, however I am able to see the file and the location details on the record itself. Do you have any other ideas i can try? Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,044)