cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to automatically share results of a quiz from Microsoft Forms on a Yammer post?

I´ve created a quiz on Microsoft Forms and I want the respondents to be able to share their results automatically on a post of Yammer.

I wanted to get the same kind of link Buzzfeed, for example, has with Facebook.

When finishing the quiz you can share the result of your quiz on Yammer.

I´ve already tried to Power Automate to make this link, but it does not seem to have automatic actions for that.

Has anyone ever done that?

Thanks 😃

2 REPLIES 2
rimatos
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Anonymous,

Not sure if this is what you intent but you have a template in Microsoft Flow for storing responses upon the completion of Microsoft Forms quiz here. As per description of the template:

"Receives an email notification when a student completes a quiz on Microsoft Forms. This Flow will also store the form response in a SharePoint List."

You could begin from this template, and change it to use the Post Message  action from the Yammer connector to insert the responses in Yammer.

However, if your intent is to instead retrieve the score of the user in the quiz, I believe that unfortunately this is not possible as mentioned in this community post: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Flow-MS-Forms-quiz-scores-to-Power-BI-streaming-dataset/td-p/405046

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

The Power Automate YouTube channel has this recent video from 2021 that shows that we can use SharePoint to collect the quiz scores and notify the users with Outlook, but it provides no explanation and I can find no action that makes it easy.  Nor can I find a template that does this function.  Does anyone have any ideas on how the video is trying to recommend using SharePoint?

Link to videoShare Microsoft Forms quiz scores with Power Automate | Automated It! - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMrob2_HEts

The only thing I can think of which can be complicated is using lookup columns or using the method explained in this post with conditions inside Power Automate.  Both of these ways are pretty laborious when I have 30+ quiz questions, with many of them being multiple response questions. Any thoughts or suggestions? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,362)