cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to build a HTML table with only the rows of a specific value from Excel

Hi everyone,

I want to build a report system for escalations.

The goal is to send one E-Mail to every sales representative with a HTML table, containing the information of all of his escalations.

I have an Excel worksheet with all the information (columns are E-Mail, Customer, Shipment Date, Order Number).

One sales rep can have multiple escalations (multiple rows) at once, and the table is not ordered by email.

I want to loop over the E-Mail column and whenever a specific E-Mail comes up I want to add the content of the other columns to a HTML table, which I can put in the E-Mail. This process should be repeated for every Email. (I have another table with all the sales reps their E-Mails (but not every sales rep has an escalation all the time)).

If I want to make a for each (apply to each) loop with the E-Mail column as an input I get an error, because for each needs an array and the values of the column are strings. 

If I want to create an variable called MailList, which is an array, how do I add all the E-Mails from my separate E-Mail table (because, again, I can't loop over the column and append the value to the array). 

Does anyone know how to build a flow that could manage that?

(The flow will be manually started once a week)

1 REPLY 1
mahoneypat
Super User
Super User

Please see this previously solved post for a good way to do this.

Solved: Sending Scheduled Emails with Excel Rows Included - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about the Power Platform, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,471)