cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to build a HTML table with only the rows of a specific value from Excel

Hi everyone,

I want to build a report system for escalations.

The goal is to send one E-Mail to every sales representative with a HTML table, containing the information of all of his escalations.

I have an Excel worksheet with all the information (columns are E-Mail, Customer, Shipment Date, Order Number).

One sales rep can have multiple escalations (multiple rows) at once, and the table is not ordered by email.

I want to loop over the E-Mail column and whenever a specific E-Mail comes up I want to add the content of the other columns to a HTML table, which I can put in the E-Mail. This process should be repeated for every Email. (I have another table with all the sales reps their E-Mails (but not every sales rep has an escalation all the time)).

If I want to make a for each (apply to each) loop with the E-Mail column as an input I get an error, because for each needs an array and the values of the column are strings. 

If I want to create an variable called MailList, which is an array, how do I add all the E-Mails from my separate E-Mail table (because, again, I can't loop over the column and append the value to the array). 

Does anyone know how to build a flow that could manage that?

(The flow will be manually started once a week)

1 REPLY 1
mahoneypat
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Please see this previously solved post for a good way to do this.

Solved: Sending Scheduled Emails with Excel Rows Included - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about the Power Platform, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,501)