cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

How to connect flow + outlook + powerapp

Hi, 

I've read all the themes related to my questions first. Haven't find anything... 

If anybody knows how to solve this please you are very welcome 🙂

My idea to create app where I can select a document from the list and send it to any address via outlook.

So what I've done:

Added list with attachments to SharePoint and pressed @"create app" button. 

Please see screenshot. 

Then I deleted "detail screen", now after selecting document it goes to "edit screen".

And now I added a field for an email address and "send" button. 

So my question is how to make it work correctly? 

How to build flow properly? 

I tried something but all I could get only: sending mail to exact address and still can not understand how to attach document from application. 

BR

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dude_chill ,

Do you want to send out an email with attachments from SharePoint list by clicking a button on an app?

First, we start the app from SharePoint list.

Second, set up the flow likes below, which will get the specific attachments from the list using the selected item id on the app.

1.PNG2.PNG

Then on the Edit screen, add a Text input control for Email address, and a button with the following code:

'

PowerApp->Getitem,Getattachments,Applytoeach,Getattachmentc...'.Run(BrowseGallery1.Selected.ID,TextInput1.Text,DataCardValue9.Text)

3.PNG

Hope this could be a reference for you.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dude_chill ,

Do you want to send out an email with attachments from SharePoint list by clicking a button on an app?

First, we start the app from SharePoint list.

Second, set up the flow likes below, which will get the specific attachments from the list using the selected item id on the app.

1.PNG2.PNG

Then on the Edit screen, add a Text input control for Email address, and a button with the following code:

'

PowerApp->Getitem,Getattachments,Applytoeach,Getattachmentc...'.Run(BrowseGallery1.Selected.ID,TextInput1.Text,DataCardValue9.Text)

3.PNG

Hope this could be a reference for you.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Many thanks! it is awesome! Now my app can send documents with attachments from SharePoint. 

For some reasons they coming corrupted, I will ask it in the next theme. 

Cheers

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,517)