cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

How to copy specific Excel data to another (Excel) file, without tables(or with tables)

Is this possible? I tried to do it but I don't know how to start properly..

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: How to copy specifiek Excel data to another (Excel) file, without tables(or with tables)

Hi @ahmadbutt 

You can use the Excel "Create Table" step to create the table and copy the specified data. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog

Power Automate Video Tutorials
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: How to copy specifiek Excel data to another (Excel) file, without tables(or with tables)

Hi @ahmadbutt ,

If you are copying the entire excel file, you may want to consider using an action such as Copy file action or Get file content-Create file to achieve your needs.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

I dont want the entire Excel file but specifiek data.
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

hi, @v-bacao-msft @abm ,

The yellow marked (id and id2) I just want to copy that specifiek data to another file. How can I do that? 

flow.PNG

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

1.jpgThis is what I have done. The last thing that I need is: select specifiek data and not the whole file. So instead of ‘Copy file’ I want to copy specifiek rows of a Excel file. Is that possible? I tried it with 'Get row' but I don't know what to fill in at ID column and ID value. I hope some1 can help me further.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,407)