cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
F_Quint
Helper IV
Helper IV

How to crate a SharePoint Calendar event based on a form submission?

I have a form with a few input fields and I'd like to take those inputs and create an event on a SharePoint calendar. 

the first issue I came across is that my Calendar list doesn't auto-populate in the list so I entered it manually as a 'Custom Value' but got the error shown in the screen capture below.

I looked into the "Create Event (V4)" option but that's giving me the fields I need, nor do I know the calendar ID to link it. 

Is there any way to accomplish this?

calenderflow1.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PURNA429
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @F_Quint ,

I tested this in my environment and I also noticed the same issue for the first time. So what I did this to work is,  selected some other list and filled the fields information. Then saved the flow and closed the page and edited it back.

This time also it is not populated the Calendar list but if you provide the Calendar List title using Custom Value, it is taking. Here is the screentshot.

Calendar_Flow.png

If this answered your question, please mark this question as answered and if you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up .

Thanks

Purna

Blog

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PURNA429
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @F_Quint ,

I tested this in my environment and I also noticed the same issue for the first time. So what I did this to work is,  selected some other list and filled the fields information. Then saved the flow and closed the page and edited it back.

This time also it is not populated the Calendar list but if you provide the Calendar List title using Custom Value, it is taking. Here is the screentshot.

Calendar_Flow.png

If this answered your question, please mark this question as answered and if you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up .

Thanks

Purna

Blog

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,941)