cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MBach20
Frequent Visitor

How to create a flow to send multiple selected list items in one email

Hello PA community,

I am trying to create a workflow which will allow me to send multiple selected list items in one email. Ideally I would like to select the list items that I need and have a button which will send the email containing all the selected items.

This would be for reporting list additions and done twice daily. I can only seem to find how to create a flow for one item (once I select more than 1 item the PowerApps and Automate buttons disappear). 

1 REPLY 1
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

Unfortunately our button based triggers are coded in a way that it will only allow one item to be selected in order to work. Presently at this time assuming you are trying to create this button in SharePoint or the CDS this is not possible to do.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,050)