cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeKi72
Helper III
Helper III

How to delete the last (oldest) 50 rows of a Sharepoint list with Power Automate?

Dear Experts,

How can i delete the last (oldest) 50 rows of a sharepoint list with power automate.

My list is sorted that when a user insert a new row it comes on top of the list. I would like

a flow that deletes the oldest 50 rows of the list.

I have wrote a powershell script that works fine but I want to use a power automate flow instead.

But i do not know how?

PeKi72_0-1663247388761.png

Gr. P

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sundeep_Malik
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hey @PeKi72 

Use Get Items function. In that in top count give 50 and in Order By give: Created asc

Sundeep_Malik_0-1663248801949.png

After this use action delete item. 

Sundeep_Malik_1-1663248838852.png

I hope this helps. If you like it and it works accept it as a solution and a kudo will help too. 😉

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sundeep_Malik
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hey @PeKi72 

Use Get Items function. In that in top count give 50 and in Order By give: Created asc

Sundeep_Malik_0-1663248801949.png

After this use action delete item. 

Sundeep_Malik_1-1663248838852.png

I hope this helps. If you like it and it works accept it as a solution and a kudo will help too. 😉

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,296)