cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

How to extract all Oracle crm case attachments in bulk using flow/uiflow

Hi,

I have a client using Oracle CRM and we are trying to move all their data into SharePoint document library so we have a need to download all the attachments and kind of then add them to SharePoint. 

Is there anyway via flow of UIflow we can export all the attachments from CRM and save it on local machine, can someone please share any ideas or solution if its doable. 

Thanks in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Shure you can @dmistry if the CRM is an Desktop app or Web just define the step by step you need to get the file, of course to filter what you want or not you need to use Power Automate to start your UI and then add it into a Sharepoint Library by filtering what you want or not.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Thanks @ChristianAbata for sharing the idea, but here the case is of 82000 attachments in total, how would it be possible to pull out all and then add those files one by one into Sharepoint library, can you share an example so I get more idea. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,810)