cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vinith46
Frequent Visitor

How to filter Excel using Power automate to check all the dates of a Month are present or not

Hi,

I have a requirement to achieve using PowerAutomate as below:

There will be an excel uploading in SharePoint Document Library for capturing monthly data entry by an employee, which has the fields:

• EmpNumber
  • WorkHours
  • DateOfEntry

So, once an Excel has been uploaded for one month, I want to check whether all the dates of a particular month has been added in the excel or not.

(For Eg: If an excel for the month May has been uploaded, I want to check whether that excel contains entries for all the dates till 31st May).

If any particular date is not there, I want to fetch that particular missing dates and want to create a new excel to capture that missing dates.

(Eg: If 13th May is not there in the excel, I want to create a new excel to add "13th May is missing in the record" in the row, just like an error log).

I appreciate if anyone can help me on this to achieve the requirement using PowerAutomate.

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 REPLY 1
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

This shouldn't be too bad, as long as the Excel document is formatted correctly into tables you just need to check each row of the table to make sure that its not null and if it is to grab the information from wherever the data is located.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,300)