Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RelaxDMJ
Helper I
Helper I

How to filter a list of Tasks?

Hello,
I have created a flow to create new Cards in Trello from new Tasks created in MS TODO which works perfectly (see below).

RelaxDMJ_0-1613324925573.png

Now I am trying to create new tasks in MS TODO from new Cards created in Trello.
Unfortunately the list of Tasks I am fetching in TODO seems not to be put in a table (unlike for the first flow) but in a list, so the flow below doesn't work...

How could I filter a list instead of a table please?
Thank you!

RelaxDMJ_1-1613325291173.png

4 REPLIES 4
PrasadAthalye
Community Champion
Community Champion

You can filter it like this using a Filter array...

PrasadAthalye_0-1613326793120.png

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

Thanks.
Unfortunately I still have the same problem.
I doesn't seem "Filter Array" (or "Filter a Table", as tanslated)  work with the List of Tasks . "Corps" means Body.

Sorry, forgot the screenshot:

RelaxDMJ_0-1613329314030.png

Hello,
I am trying to create a new Task in MS ToDo from a Card created in Trello. Before creating the task I would like to check that it doesn't already exists in ToDo. I have therefore created the flow in the picture just above which inyend is to list all the tasks in ToDo to compare them with the Card created in Trello. In order to do this I have added a "Filter Array" function but is seems that Filter Array doesn't work with lists.

Obvioulsy I am doing something wrong... Any advise would be greatly appreciated, please...?

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,569)