cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to get Document Library Value for 'Populate a Microsoft Word Template'

Hi, I want to 'populate a microsoft word document template'  dynamically. I almost done but I'm missing the 'Document Library' Value. How do I get this value in a flow?

In this screenshot I manually put the correct value (which I found by chance) in there.

PPflow_0-1616434983026.png

I tried getting the right value with this step:

PPflow_0-1616436019832.png

Outputs in this case would be 'account' or 'shared documents' for example.

The returned body contains an 'UniqueId' but sadly this value does not work for 'Populate a Microsoft Word Template'.

1 REPLY 1
darshanamin26
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi, 

Dynamically reading the file doesn't seem possible for the connector. Not using variable seems good option.

However you can try alternative solution given by richfunk365. Please refer attached link. 

Populate Word Template: How to use dynamic files (... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Darshan

-------

Community Support Team _ Darshan Amin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,442)