cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Usernametwice23
Helper V
Helper V

How to get data into Dataverse in sequence?

Hi all 

I created a post in the Powerapps forum about the same thing as I;m unsure if this is a powerapps or power automate type thing. 

As you can see in the below screenshot, the AM and PM are sometimes not in sequence. Sometimes PM is before the AM but I need it to always show AM first and then PM. The same thing is being reflected in the columns in dataverse. 

Capture34221.JPG

My flow is as follows:  

tempsnip5644.png

Data it generates: 

tempsnipaaa.png

So as you can see, sometimes the PM is generated before the AM even though in the flow it is set as - AM first/ PM second. 

How can I always get AM first and PM second. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Usernametwice23
Helper V
Helper V

I had to use a delay on the flow so that AM was created before PM and this would reflect in the dataverse. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Usernametwice23 ,

It seems that those buttons are in a Gallery, so you could try and sort Gallery items first by Day then by AM/PM. Since we are not aware of the items you put in the Gallery, it is hard to tell how to achieve that.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Usernametwice23
Helper V
Helper V

I had to use a delay on the flow so that AM was created before PM and this would reflect in the dataverse. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,726)