Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlanPs1
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

How to get exact counts of used API calls for a single Flow

Hi all.

I hope you are all doing very well.

As we are all probably aware, in terms of licensing, the amount of API calls a Flow uses is vital information, but where can I get the data? Are users or admins actively monitoring this data and if so, how are you all doing it please?

See here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/api-request-limits-allocations#what-is-a-micro...

It sates, "What is a Microsoft Power Platform request?" - "Microsoft Power Automate – all Power Automate step actions"

I have some generic test flows, no issues with the flows or anything but if I were to locate exactly how many API calls was used in it's lifetime, or a 24 hour period, how would I go about getting that detailed information?

I would be happy to use any method to get the data, Flow, Dynamics, PowerShell, an admin centre GUI or whatever. I do not have access to COE Toolkit just yet though.

Best wishes, Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

1 REPLY 1
danielbazetto
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AlanPs1 ,

For a single flow I believe it is not possible to check directly, you would need to make some calculation perhaps. But on the Analytics --> PowerAutomate you will have 3 sections that could help you.

https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/analytics/flow

Runs, Usage and Connectors would be the most informational ones, but again you would be able to see the number of API calls related directly with a Flow, but you can see how many times the Flow ran, number of calls made by connector and so on.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,040)