cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to get notified all the people in a SharePoint

Hello everyone I have some issues with a flow that I'm currently working on.

Let me explain my objective : I want to notified every person in a SharePoint by sending them a email.

The problem is that I can't get to the person list of the SharePoint and I don't know if it's possible to do that.

Thanks in advance to everyone which may help me 😉

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: How to get notified all the people in a SharePoint

@Munur98 

If you are trying to send an email to users of a SharePoint site, there is no "out of the box" way of achieving that goal.  With an HTTP call to SharePoint, you could retrieve members of SharePoint groups and send them emails.

Many people would suggest that using Active Directory groups is a great way to control access to SharePoint sites.  If you were using AD groups, you could email the AD groups.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: How to get notified all the people in a SharePoint

Hi,

We have the connector "Office 365 Groups" and "Azure AD" that can grab a group of people. From there it should be fairly easy to send an email to each person. The issue is that if you don't have a group in either area that contains all of the SharePoint users then I dont believe there is any other way to grab one.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (10,762)