cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

How to get specific items from sharepoint list and send email only once by creating HTML table

Hi All, 

I want to get the only the items which are submitted with the specific id, however i managed to get using Filter query function but when i try to send the details as email, there are Multiple email going to same account based on the Items count which which I'm trying to get/ 

Please have a look at the flow

Tapesh_0-1602773534128.png

Please have a look at the multiple emails say if i have submitted ID with number 5, and there are 3 other different records nested, its sending email for each of the item created in the list. 

Tapesh_1-1602773694862.png

Please see the sharepoint list screenshot

Tapesh_2-1602773868044.png

What im trying to do with flow is get the items from sharepoint list with customer_appid = 269 and then create a table and send that as a email to user. 

I got the result, but only issue is im getting 4 emails with same details.

I do not where did i missed and how it needs to be solved. 

Bus if yes can i please know how can i solve this issue. I think that this can be doing using the customer trigger but again not sure will that work. 

Thanks for your help in advance experts. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hello @Tapesh 

Since you're not suing a Apply to each loop, there should not be multiple emails being sent.

What I have noticed in your screenshot was the name of your Flow "Copy of - Adaptive Card test".

Please make sure you do not have other Flows triggering on the same trigger and sending you emails.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips, tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

Highlighted
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hi @Tapesh ,

I can see that you have asked the same question in General Automate Discussion forum.

I have answered to this. 

Please refer this link to check if that solution works for you. 

If this answered your question, please mark this question as answered and if you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up .

Thank You !!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,952)