cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

How to get value from an filter-array

I build a reminder-flow (based on a library & with calculated columns) that ended up to look like this:

image.png

It is almost done but I am stuck at the very last step:
The mail should be send to the "Manager" (column) of the item.
But if I want to add this dynamic field, a second "Apply to each" with the values of "Get files" is needed which unfortunately breaks my Filter Array, which results in no filter at all.

This is how the flow looks after I choose the dynamic field "Manager Email".

I tried a work-around which should compare the item from the filter array with the items from "get files" to only end up with my filtered output, but it seems like that they differ to much since I only get "false" thrown.

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Kuchen ,

You need to use the expression to get the attribute values contained in the Filter array. Like:

2.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

@Kuchen 

Hi there.  Check out this video from Elaiza Benitez on avoiding the Apply to Each loop.  It will also walk you through grabbing specific elements of an array.

Keep us posted.

-Ed

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Kuchen ,

You need to use the expression to get the attribute values contained in the Filter array. Like:

2.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,343)