cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TFalconer
Level: Powered On

How to have a printable mail slip pop up after someone completes a Microsoft Form (pro)

Hello, 

I would like to create a flow, where upon submission of a Microsoft Form (ie. A registration Form), then it would navigate to a printable mail slip (where they send in a cheque for the registration fee). 

I think there are several potential ways this could be done, but I have no clue what would be best or easiest.

My first thought was that in Microsoft Forms Pro you can have one Form direct to a new Form after the first form is completed. I could have that second "Form" be the mail slip, but then they would be filling out all the same information for the mail slip as they just did on the registration form. If there is an easy way to have information auto-fill this might be a good way to go but I'm not sure I would know how to program that.

Another thought was if it was possible to build a flow that could just launch the mail slip document from SharePoint in the browser after the form was submitted? 

Tf you have an idea, the more details the better! Thank you so much for helping!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CollabTechie
Level 8

Re: How to have a printable mail slip pop up after someone completes a Microsoft Form (pro)

Hi @TFalconer , I would personally look to Power Apps for doing this sort of thing. You can't auto-fill a Forms form unfortunately.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
CollabTechie
Level 8

Re: How to have a printable mail slip pop up after someone completes a Microsoft Form (pro)

Hi @TFalconer , I would personally look to Power Apps for doing this sort of thing. You can't auto-fill a Forms form unfortunately.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,621)