cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jellychai

How to link Azure DevOps child work item to parent item by using Flow

Hi,

My flow able to create user story for the created feature and fill in all the fields that flow from feature.

However, it is not able to create the parent link to the feature when the flow created the user story automatically.

I used URL as the field to link for both of the feature and user story. 

When test on the flow, it show the error 404 with the exeption.

{
"error": {
"code": 404,
"source": "asia-001.azure-apim.net",
"clientRequestId": "7db7f89e-32cc-4ca8-87f0-6de73e8d65c5",
"message": "The response is not in a JSON format.",
"innerError": "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."
}
}
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jellychai ,

Could you provide a complete screenshot of the Flow run history and Flow configuration?

It seems that the error is in Update a work item action, and the error message indicates that the item which needs to be updated does not exist.

Please try filling Dynamic content-Id in Work Item Id field and see if issue still exists, as below:66.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi Barry,

It solved my issue.

Thanks.

Regards,

Jelly

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jellychai ,

Could you provide a complete screenshot of the Flow run history and Flow configuration?

It seems that the error is in Update a work item action, and the error message indicates that the item which needs to be updated does not exist.

Please try filling Dynamic content-Id in Work Item Id field and see if issue still exists, as below:66.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Barry,

It solved my issue.

Thanks.

Regards,

Jelly

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,160)