Helper IV
Helper IV

How to list items in html table in alphabetical order

Hi,

I have an html table that is created from a Flow:

stockoutlist2.png

I have inserted the table output into an email and formatted it:

stockoutlist3.png

This is good but what I would like to do is have the items ordered alphabetically by title. Is there a way I can do that?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@IzzyWizz at the moment there is no way to apply sorting on the HTML table. So you will need to sort the items before the table is created using the Order By in the advanced options of the Get items action.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@IzzyWizz at the moment there is no way to apply sorting on the HTML table. So you will need to sort the items before the table is created using the Order By in the advanced options of the Get items action.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Hi @RobElliott 

Thank you, worked perfectly. For anyone trying to do the same thing, I used Title asc in Order by to achieve the alphabetical order based on the title in the table.

Izzy.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,987)