Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sahara22
Post Patron
Post Patron

How to list table that get's updated to share point list

Hello, 

I have been searching for hours and I can't find a solution. I have an excel sheet that it's updated automaticaly then writes to a Sharepoint list. The problem is when it updates I get the error in my flow "No table found" because it's a different Id. 

I tried get table method/ as table put Id.. but when my next action to "get items" to copy to Sharepoint list , my tables columns won't show up...

Here's a picture of my flow.. any idea's? 

B39C9E0C-B8CC-4C6F-9DA4-00872BFA4AB5.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4
Sahara22
Post Patron
Post Patron

Any idea's? anyway to get around the "No table error" because the excel sheet updates?

@Sahara22 I have a similar situation with a spreadsheet that gets updated weekly. Unfortunately even as a super user I have never found a solution to the table not being retained and therefore the flow fails. I have to update the spreadsheet (to add the table) and update the flow each week. Hopefully someone might be able to come up with a solution.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

Sahara22
Post Patron
Post Patron

Hello @RobElliott , thanks for the reply back. How about if you list the items dynamically, i read this somewhere but not sure how would I write this.. "Item(0?['Column name'] " would that work? 

Sahara22
Post Patron
Post Patron

After searching and trying over and over again, I managed to fix the  "table error"  part but now when items are writing in the Sharepoint list, its just writing the first entry over and over again... any ideas? 

Please see picture below. 

81EAC0B3-E2BA-45DC-9C0C-C6C10F8FBA31.jpeg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,288)